Thursday, June 19, 2014

#KITKATBreakMovement Movie Screening Contest

Have a break, Nuffnangers! (#KITKATBreakMovement Movie Screening Contest)
Did you know that taking a KIT KAT Break can unlock hidden skills in you that make it seem like you can break the impossible?

So, if you were given a chance to unlock the following skills:
a. Type faster and flawlessly.
b. Never forget any detail.
c. Create awesome presentation decks.
d. Multitask at any given time.

The Question now is Why would you want to unlock such skills?


Well for me....


a. Type faster and flawlessly - As secretary to the principal, to Type faster and flawlessly is a must for me because I have lots of paper works to do. To unlock this skill I should be as fast as a robot/machine so that I can do more paper work in a split seconds. J


b. Never forget any detail – As an office personnel I should be more keen to details and never forget things because if I got Alzheimer’s it’s a goodbye job to me…having or showing an ability to think clearly and to understand what is not obvious or simple about things is a big check on my work for me to get a good impression from boss.


c. Create awesome presentation decks- As a part of the school’s administration team I should be able to think of unique and creative ideas so as to catch the attention of teachers and students during school events.

d. Multitask at any given time. – As secretary to the principal I should be able to multitask to handle the entire job given to me efficiently. This does not just mean answering phone inquiries and sending fax and email messages but also dealing with different kinds of people asking for help on how to get the school documents of their children.







No comments:

Post a Comment